Thursday 1 January 2015

Ignite your Passion

Happy New Year 
2015


I am always reluctant to say that I am pleased to see the back of a year and that this year will be better because I think the gods then get together to prove me wrong.

So in case they read my blog or listen to my thoughts let me say that I am extremely grateful for what has been and for excited for what is to come. Today things are just as they should be!

At Lola Montez we have so many great plans for the year. Exclusive Events, VIP Club Membership, a monthly Bedroom Box subscription, very sexy Parties and much much more.

So from us to you - Happy New Year! May 2015 be generous, exciting, peaceful and full of love, including having great sex!

Watch this space to be the first to be invited to join in on all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment