Monday 8 April 2013

Cougar - To be or not to be?


I recently did my radio show on Cougars! Something I know quite a lot about seeing as I am classified as one.
A cougar is an older woman who seeks sexual relations with considerably younger men. Typically, the term refers to women over 30-40 years old who pursue sexual relations with people more than eight years younger.  

In The Graduate starring Dustin Hoffman, the rule of thumb is half your age plus 7. Anything younger than that is inappropriate. Got to say, I agree. There is very little to say to someone so much younger.
  
As a Cougar my greatest concern has been the ravages of age on my body in comparison to his much younger, firmer skin. I have combated this by ensuring that I am NEVER on top – all that sagging is bound to smother someone and is bloody unattractive!

I do have a couple of rules. 

He must have an education, job and car.

He must be able to have a conversation with my friends.

He cannot play ‘Playstation’ with my child and

Pays his own way, picks up his own dirty clothes - I am NOT his mother. 

Whose car we use depends on where we are going and who has petrol! 

We’ve been together now for over 10 years so clearly I have something he wants and it is not my money! It can work. We just have to get over our own insecurities and bask in the delights available.   
 
For more insights you can follow me on Twitter @SaSexpert

Purrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment