Thursday 1 May 2014

Marvelous May

Today is my Birthday! 



In South Africa it is a Public Holiday - celebrating Workers Day and I have often wondered how much this day of my birth has influenced my choices. From being a Human Rights lawyer to the owner of Lola Montez. 

In those days I was considered anti establishment and now I am called perverted and at one time in the traffic as I cut across a couple of lanes 'SEXPOT" I often wondered how she knew!

I recently bought a watch to remind myself that above all I have the heart of a revolutionary! So now when I receive awful emails accusing me of undermining the morals of society I have something to remind me why! I'll share one of those emails with you during the course of the month! 

Now I am older and wiser, I wonder if I should have done anything different? Mmm I wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment